Hot Chocolate Machine Instructions
Instructions for Proper Hot Chocolate Machine Use
- Plug machine DIRECTLY into the wall. DO NOT use an extension cord. If you are using another machine with a heating element, make sure both are plugged into separate outlets/circuits.
- This machine is not to be operated by minors. Minors are classified as anyone under the age of 18.
- Verify the auger is in place and the clear plastic container is secure to the base of the machine.
- Fill the boiler tank (to the right of the tap with a clear plastic cover over it) with mineral water making sure to not exceed the max fill line.
- Mix 2.6 pounds of chocolate (which is 1 and 1/3 2lb packages of chocolate) and 10 liters of either water or milk (and possibly sugar) together. Or mix 1 %u2013 2lb packages of chocolate and 7.5 liters of water or milk to make 30 cups.
- Fill the tank with your mixture not to exceed the max fill line. This container holds 10 liters (2.6 gallons) of product.
- Set the temperature (located to the left of the tap) to the desired temperature you would like your hot chocolate to be.
- CAUTION: Only touch the tap when pouring the machine is extremely hot!!
- In the event the tap is clogged it is designed to be fully extended and then retracted repeatedly to release a high consistency product.
- This machine is capable of mixing 10 liters (48 8oz cups) of hot chocolate.