Popcorn Machine Instructions
Instructions for Proper Popcorn Machine Use
- Plug machine DIRECTLY into the wall. DO NOT use an extension cord. If you are using another machine with a heating element, make sure both are plugged into separate outlets/circuits.
- This machine is not to be operated by minors. Minors are classified as anyone under the age of 18.
- Turn the Light and Heat Switches to the on position. Allow the machine 3 to 4 minutes to warm up.
- Turn the Kettle Switch to the on position.
- Add entire contents of oil/butter and kernels/salt which is included in the popcorn kit.
- If you are not using the Popcorn Kits the ration of oil/butter to kernels are as follows
- 6oz popcorn machines use ¼ cup of popping oil and ¾ cup of popcorn kernels per batch
- 8oz popcorn machines use 1/3 cup of popping oil and 1 cup of popcorn kernels per batch
- 14oz popcorn machines use ½ cup of popping oil and 1 ¾ cups of popcorn kernels per batch
- When time between popping nears 3 to 5 seconds dump the kettle
- Repeat steps starting with 'Add entire contents of popcorn kit'
- Please note. Always pop 3 to 5 batches of popcorn at a time for the best tasting popcorn.