Sno-Cone Machine Instructions
Instructions for Proper Sno Cone Machine Use
- Plug machine DIRECTLY into the wall. DO NOT use an extension cord. If you are using another machine with a heating element, make sure both are plugged into separate outlets/circuits.
- This machine is not to be operated by minors. Minors are classified as anyone under the age of 18.
- Never put your fingers or any other objects in the shaver body (or goose neck) while the motor is running. Serious injuries may occur.
- Load hopper with ice
- Close pusher cap and apply gentle downward pressure
- Turn the power switch to the on position
- Press and hold the Red Momentary button while applying gentle downward pressure to the pusher cap. Release the button once all of the ice in the hopper has been shaved.
- Do not lift the pusher cap until all of the ice has been shaved and the motor has completely stopped.
- Repeat steps starting with 'Load the hopper with ice...'